Mark your calendars and register now — DeveloperWeek New York 2020 (June 16–18, 2020) will host 3,000+ engineers, software architects, developers, and technical & IT executives next June, to discover the newest software engineering innovations & best practices at the East Coast’s largest developer conference & expo.
Learn from and connect with global industry leaders & practitioners — tackling cutting-edge engineering issues and offering insights into developer & cloud technology innovation.
Save 50% (up to $750) when you register by Feb 27, 2020
What’s new @ DeveloperWeek 2020
100+ PRO workshops & conference sessions from pioneers, experts & practitioners in engineering, including Google, PayPal, IBM, Cisco, Birchbox, Bloomberg, Uber, Foursquare, Chef, Etsy, Meetup, Intuit, Oracle, GoDaddy, Red Hat, Capital One, The New York Times, Vanguard Group and more!
8+ conferences & tracks, covering best practices in:
- APIs & Microservices
- DevOps, Security & Performance
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Containers & Kubernetes
- Serverless Architecture
- Blockchain & Fintech
- Developer Executive & Leadership
- and more.
3,200+ attendees including senior-level developer, engineering, and IT professionals.
40+ exhibitors with the latest in developer technology & tools.
New for 2020: API World New York covering the latest trends in APIs design, security, testing, strategy, and architecture.
1-on-1 meetings for attendees during speaker office hours & meetups.
Incredible networking opportunities at the CODE Party, Expo Block Party & networking events.
Get the best rates now
Get your DeveloperWeek New York 2020 Passes today. Save 50% (up to $750) when you register by Feb 27, 2020. Get your PRO Pass for $475 or your Premium Pass for $745.
Group/Team Pass Discounts
DeveloperWeek New York loves dev/engineering teams! Group/Team Pass discounts are available for groups of three (3) or more — Bring your team and save an additional 25% on PRO and Premium Passes.
Contact [email protected] for your Group/Team discount code.
Ways to get involved:
- Speak: Call for Speakers is now open. Submit your speaker proposal by Jan 31, 2020, for our First Round (Early Decision) Deadline.
- Sponsor & Partner: Get involved as an exhibitor or sponsor at the Expo and connect to the East Coast’s premier developer & engineering audience.
- Attend with your Team: Bring your developer & engineering team and register for a group pass discount (3+). Contact [email protected] for your Group/Team discount code.